Springhill

Saturday, November 11, 2006

week 1 ,thing no.2

My hardest habit would be number 6 Use Technology to your advantage.For me technology can be quite daunting,and at times all a bit of a mystery.When I was at school,there was no such thing as Information Technology.This is one reason why I am excited about Learning 2.0.For me it has become a challenge to become more familiar with learning about computors and how to use them.


My easiest habit would have to be 7 1/2,Play.Life is meant to be not all hard work,I am a strong advocate for the old saying All work and no play,makes Jack a dull boy.Play for me is getting out in the garden,playing golf,reading a book sitting in a shady nook in the garden,and having dinner parties cooked by our children.It is fun to share many of my play activities with my husband Bob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home