Springhill

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Week 4,Thing No 9

I have been exploring various steps and options using Feed Searches.I searched some areas concerning libraries.Using Feedster,I typed in Libraries,and nothing of any significense came up.So I typed in Library Book,and came up with an ad.for a children's librarian,at Stoneham Library,Massachusetts.Next I tried a Bloglines .com search,typing in Libraries,this brought up several feeds.One interesting one was Libraries,and Librarians in the News.

One item stated that Wales is to use libraries as e-learning sites to boost adult skills.Another aspect of the uses of libraries in the public community.Well must press on.I have to say for a computer novice,I am becoming hooked on this whole project,it is somewhat addictive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home