Springhill

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

No 18 Zoho Writer

Well all this is completely new to me ,as I have never done any word processing whatsoever.All the seemingly never ending symbols seem quite daunting,never mind I suppose getting to know them is all part of the Learning 2.0 progam.I would love to learn word processing as I do scrapbooking and often have to ask our daughter to print out labels for me.

I have managed to sign up for zoho writer,and had a good look at the site and tried writing documents.I have found trying to untangle the mysteries of modern technology frustrating.exciting and challenging.I have had several attempts to publish a document to my blog,but maybe I'm being a bit ambitious,I got as far as publish to blog,but then everything seemed to come to a halt.I think some help is required if I'm to achieve this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home