Springhill

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Week 5,Rollyo

I had a good look at various aspects of Rollyo.I had a play with Rare Book Library Search.My husband loves old books,and has a collection of some old and quite rare books.I looked up several titles of his books,but to no avail;then as this is an American set up,I tried an American book,but still no match.

Next I explored Rollyo.com.explore.I tried Organic Gardening,without success,however Organic on it's own,brought up about 18 sites,including Organic Gardening.

I then went into Rollyo.com.create Roll.I created a Rollyo A/c,and called it Organic Gardener.I managed to add a search box,much to my delight.I typed in Organic Gardening and brought up all sorts of links,relating to this topic.I listed 3 websites,all relating to gardening.My next challenge was to try and transfer the search box to my blog.I got organic gardening up on rollyo.com.searchbox,then wasn'tsure what a type pad blog was all about.So back to Suz for help.I found Rollyo harder to use than other areas I have explored so far.

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Jo said...

your speeding through this Marg! you should add some photo's of your garden!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home